Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

it removes but after few days again pimple appear?

User Profile
Hi, I have a pimple outside near my anal hole which sometimes become red and bleeding comes then it removes but after few days again pimple appear and same bleeding and then it removes.I feel little pain when it fills with blood.This is happening since last 6 to 8 months but I feel shy to go to doctor to show my that place or ask him if why this happen.My age is now 33 years.Please tell me if what is the sign of this pimple and whats the elements? and how I can red off from this desease? Kindly advice me and I will be thankfull to you.Best Regards.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile DoctorQuestion
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2012
Hemorrhoids Answer A30241
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

I can understand your apprehension, but without examining the lump, it is difficult to comment what it is. The lump could be a prolapsed hemorrhoid, a skin tag, a benign rectal tumor, a rectal polyp, a rectal abscess, genital wart or a hematoma. Since it bleeds and recurs chances of a genital wart and external hemorrhoid are more.

You will need a clinical examination followed by probably a STD panel or excision biopsy. Please consult your doctor for confirmed diagnosis, as treatment will follow diagnosis. Hope this helps. Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hemorrhoids , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.