I am 18 years old now....since i was a child,i've been mocked because my face so pale and guess what they called me ghost...especially boys..then i went to secondary school...i became worse that i feel uncomfortable with my addmath teacher because everytime he asked me about +mt and sometimes he would come to me and taught me if i dont know but i would be panic and cannot think well..and everything ..whenever my male friends come close i will scold them to stay away from me..i dont know ,maybe because i know majority of male student are pervert and like to harrasing but not sexually..my mind would set that they are bad so i would distance myself from any of them..but i know not all of them like that...there are a few men that i comfortable but they have to sit far away from me and also my teacher that always make a joke and rock...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2018
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i can understand your concern. Being bullied for being different is a very common mishap in our society. What people don't know that there is no fault of yours in it. If you have a slight pale complexion nobody has the right to call you ghost. Everybody has his own limitations nobody is perfect. Doesn't mean one should start blaming people for their mistakes and faults. It's how you are created and you have to accept that. What matters is your own opinion about yourself. Haters gonna hate. Try to excel your haters in other domains of studies and make them know that you are not less than anyone in any field. And teachers like those you mentioned should be punished and reported to authorities.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Panic Attacks , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.