Medical Questions > Debate Forums > Abortion Debate Forum

It IS a baby plain and simple. (Page 6)


May 10th, 2008
Experienced User
I think Juju calling women who obtain abortions "sluts" is both hateful and inappropriate to debate but that doesn't stop her. I also think her telling us all to practice abstinence if we don't want child is ridiculous. And I think her suggesting to us NFP is beyond incredulous.

But if you really want to get on Snug for calling her out on the Pro-life America people, perhaps you should remember when you first came here and kept on suggesting that we all agreed with late term abortions.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 10th, 2008
Experienced User
If you find her posts hateful and inappropriate then report them.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2008
Experienced User
Reptar wrote:
I think Juju calling women who obtain abortions "sluts" is both hateful and inappropriate to debate but that doesn't stop her. I also think her telling us all to practice abstinence if we don't want child is ridiculous. And I think her suggesting to us NFP is beyond incredulous.

But if you really want to get on Snug for calling her out on the Pro-life America people, perhaps you should remember when you first came here and kept on suggesting that we all agreed with late term abortions.


Must I explain this again? Those are my opinions and you have any right to disagree with them; AND I DID NOT CALL ALL WOMEN WHO OBTAIN ABORTION SLUTS. You are taking what I said completely out of context and using it against me. Stop. It's annoying to have to refute it.
I didn't tell you to use abstinence.
I didn't tell you to use NFP I SUGGESTED IT like you said. You don't have to listen to me; if you feel the need to take it to heart, please do. Otherwise, no one is making you!

This is what I said on that other post:

Well, you guys complain about men knocking someone up and then leaving; not caring and just doing whatever they want and not caring in the least for the girl.

By wanting abortion legal, you are giving women the option to be just like those men; sluts.

And THOSE men are men I said that knock a girl up and leave not caring and just doing whatever they want, and not caring in the least for the girl. NOWHERE there did I say 'all women who obtain abortions are sluts.'
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2008
Experienced User
Reptar wrote:
You still hang around on the same site. Do you not post on pro-life america. I'm pretty sure that's one of the thousands of definitions of "hang around". Since you're so fond of using them, I'm pretty sure you can find it yourself.


OK, but do you hang around with people you don't like? Just because you are still in the same building with someone doesn't mean you hang around with them.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 15th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
jujujellybean wrote:


Must I explain this again? Those are my opinions and you have any right to disagree with them; AND I DID NOT CALL ALL WOMEN WHO OBTAIN ABORTION SLUTS. You are taking what I said completely out of context and using it against me.

...
By wanting abortion legal, you are giving women the option to be just like those men; sluts.



Essentially you've said that advocating for legal abortions means that you are advocating for women to be able to do as men do, which is "take no responsibility" and women who "take no responsibility" who obtain abortions are "sluts".

Because, you see, abortion is legal right now.
And women get them right now.
And in your eyes, that is not taking responsibility. "Just like men".

And they are...according to you...guess what ladies and gentlemen...they are "sluts". Laughing

So either you've worded it wrong or there is some subtlety here you are not getting across b/c it not just one poster who read it like this.

I personally think this is all ridiculous b/c we all know this opinion is not based in any kind of Earthly reality. So I'm hoping we've misunderstood you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 15th, 2008
Experienced User
antibigot wrote:
Reptar wrote:
Snug only called them buddies AFTER Juju freaked out at her. The first post she made didn't mention that they were buddies, just said she hanged around on pro-life america with the same people who thought killing doctors was a good idea.


No, Snug said, "I would think you would know that, given all those whackos you hang around with that think shooting doctors is cool, and advocate passing legislation to establish the personhood of fetuses."

This person was IMPLYING that she is either friends with them or agrees with them. There was no mention of the site.

She said she HANGS AROUND WITH WACKOS. Not that she hangs around a site with people who are wackos. BIG difference.


Yeah, I said she hangs around with whackos. And she does. Matter of fact, she has cross-posted some people's comments from here over on prolifeamerica.com in order to... Well, I don't know what she's trying to accomplish. But it generally strikes me as the behavior of someone trying to stay in the good graces of the "big dogs" on that board.

She hangs around with whackos. Even if she disagrees with them, and they aren't her friends, she still hangs around with whackos.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2008
Experienced User
Birch wrote:
jujujellybean wrote:


Must I explain this again? Those are my opinions and you have any right to disagree with them; AND I DID NOT CALL ALL WOMEN WHO OBTAIN ABORTION SLUTS. You are taking what I said completely out of context and using it against me.

...
By wanting abortion legal, you are giving women the option to be just like those men; sluts.



Essentially you've said that advocating for legal abortions means that you are advocating for women to be able to do as men do, which is "take no responsibility" and women who "take no responsibility" who obtain abortions are "sluts".

Because, you see, abortion is legal right now.
And women get them right now.
And in your eyes, that is not taking responsibility. "Just like men".

And they are...according to you...guess what ladies and gentlemen...they are "sluts". Laughing

So either you've worded it wrong or there is some subtlety here you are not getting across b/c it not just one poster who read it like this.

I personally think this is all ridiculous b/c we all know this opinion is not based in any kind of Earthly reality. So I'm hoping we've misunderstood you.


Urgh. I said women JUST LIKE THOSE MEN that sleep around a leave after like a one night stand. Are you suggesting all women do that? Because I am not.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2008
Experienced User
Snug wrote:
antibigot wrote:
Reptar wrote:
Snug only called them buddies AFTER Juju freaked out at her. The first post she made didn't mention that they were buddies, just said she hanged around on pro-life america with the same people who thought killing doctors was a good idea.


No, Snug said, "I would think you would know that, given all those whackos you hang around with that think shooting doctors is cool, and advocate passing legislation to establish the personhood of fetuses."

This person was IMPLYING that she is either friends with them or agrees with them. There was no mention of the site.

She said she HANGS AROUND WITH WACKOS. Not that she hangs around a site with people who are wackos. BIG difference.


Yeah, I said she hangs around with whackos. And she does. Matter of fact, she has cross-posted some people's comments from here over on prolifeamerica.com in order to... Well, I don't know what she's trying to accomplish. But it generally strikes me as the behavior of someone trying to stay in the good graces of the "big dogs" on that board.

Do you watch that forum that closely?! LOL that's pretty funny. I am not trying to accomplish anything. I just thought it was funny what you guys think of them over there and thought they should know. So far, it's made a good conversation piece; most of us are pretty sad though that trying to save babies makes your guy's blood boil. Why don't you come over and post? You are cross posting in a way; buck it up and come over.

She hangs around with whackos. Even if she disagrees with them, and they aren't her friends, she still hangs around with whackos.


It's not my fault we are on the same site. I am on the same site with you. I don't 'hang around' with you in the least! The very opposite. I just answer your posts. Like I do over there.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 16th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
Snug wrote:
antibigot wrote:
Reptar wrote:
Snug only called them buddies AFTER Juju freaked out at her. The first post she made didn't mention that they were buddies, just said she hanged around on pro-life america with the same people who thought killing doctors was a good idea.


No, Snug said, "I would think you would know that, given all those whackos you hang around with that think shooting doctors is cool, and advocate passing legislation to establish the personhood of fetuses."

This person was IMPLYING that she is either friends with them or agrees with them. There was no mention of the site.

She said she HANGS AROUND WITH WACKOS. Not that she hangs around a site with people who are wackos. BIG difference.


Yeah, I said she hangs around with whackos. And she does. Matter of fact, she has cross-posted some people's comments from here over on prolifeamerica.com in order to... Well, I don't know what she's trying to accomplish. But it generally strikes me as the behavior of someone trying to stay in the good graces of the "big dogs" on that board.

She hangs around with whackos. Even if she disagrees with them, and they aren't her friends, she still hangs around with whackos.



There are prochoicers on prolifeamerica.com. Does that mean that these prochoicers hang around with wackos also?

Some people on HERE may be violent criminals. You don't know. So that means you may be hanging around with criminals? What if you found out that some people here deal drugs. And you happened to have debated with them. You may not like them or agree with them but does that mean you hang around with drug dealers?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank DeleteThisProfilePlease for this post: jujujellybean 

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
jujujellybean wrote:
Birch wrote:
jujujellybean wrote:


Must I explain this again? Those are my opinions and you have any right to disagree with them; AND I DID NOT CALL ALL WOMEN WHO OBTAIN ABORTION SLUTS. You are taking what I said completely out of context and using it against me.

...
By wanting abortion legal, you are giving women the option to be just like those men; sluts.



Essentially you've said that advocating for legal abortions means that you are advocating for women to be able to do as men do, which is "take no responsibility" and women who "take no responsibility" who obtain abortions are "sluts".

Because, you see, abortion is legal right now.
And women get them right now.
And in your eyes, that is not taking responsibility. "Just like men".

And they are...according to you...guess what ladies and gentlemen...they are "sluts". Laughing

So either you've worded it wrong or there is some subtlety here you are not getting across b/c it not just one poster who read it like this.

I personally think this is all ridiculous b/c we all know this opinion is not based in any kind of Earthly reality. So I'm hoping we've misunderstood you.


Urgh. I said women JUST LIKE THOSE MEN that sleep around a leave after like a one night stand. Are you suggesting all women do that? Because I am not.


*Snicker*. Sure. You've said that all along. It's all over this thread. Right. Whatever were we thinking?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2008
Experienced User
Birch wrote:
jujujellybean wrote:
Birch wrote:
jujujellybean wrote:


Must I explain this again? Those are my opinions and you have any right to disagree with them; AND I DID NOT CALL ALL WOMEN WHO OBTAIN ABORTION SLUTS. You are taking what I said completely out of context and using it against me.

...
By wanting abortion legal, you are giving women the option to be just like those men; sluts.



Essentially you've said that advocating for legal abortions means that you are advocating for women to be able to do as men do, which is "take no responsibility" and women who "take no responsibility" who obtain abortions are "sluts".

Because, you see, abortion is legal right now.
And women get them right now.
And in your eyes, that is not taking responsibility. "Just like men".

And they are...according to you...guess what ladies and gentlemen...they are "sluts". Laughing

So either you've worded it wrong or there is some subtlety here you are not getting across b/c it not just one poster who read it like this.

I personally think this is all ridiculous b/c we all know this opinion is not based in any kind of Earthly reality. So I'm hoping we've misunderstood you.


Urgh. I said women JUST LIKE THOSE MEN that sleep around a leave after like a one night stand. Are you suggesting all women do that? Because I am not.


*Snicker*. Sure. You've said that all along. It's all over this thread. Right. Whatever were we thinking?


I don't know what the heck you were posting!
I posted the original post, and then got yelled at for calling all women that obtained abortions sluts! I don't know how you guys come up with the time to make this stuff up!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
jujujellybean wrote:
Do you watch that forum that closely?! LOL that's pretty funny. I am not trying to accomplish anything. I just thought it was funny what you guys think of them over there and thought they should know. So far, it's made a good conversation piece; most of us are pretty sad though that trying to save babies makes your guy's blood boil. Why don't you come over and post? You are cross posting in a way; buck it up and come over.


No, I have cross-posted nothing. I merely pointed out that you copied and pasted posts from here (cross-posted) over to Nut Land.

People don't laugh at that forum because some of you want to give fetuses primacy over grown women. That's actually sort of sad. You get made sport of because you have such a large collection of the lunatic fringe.

I think Mark Crutcher would be more successful in attracting pro-choice "playthings" if he could attract more mainstream pro-lifers. No thinking person is going to waste their time posting in Crazyville.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
jujujellybean wrote:
Do you watch that forum that closely?! LOL that's pretty funny. I am not trying to accomplish anything. I just thought it was funny what you guys think of them over there and thought they should know. So far, it's made a good conversation piece; most of us are pretty sad though that trying to save babies makes your guy's blood boil. Why don't you come over and post? You are cross posting in a way; buck it up and come over.


I don't watch that forum closely. The only time I went on Pro-life America was when someone mentioned on this forum. However, I decided to visit today after reading your post, I am shocked to discover that you copied and posted my ENTIRE post!!!! Why in the world would you do that? The things I posted from that site on here were bits of their posts, with some of the wording changed around as to not "directly quote" people I didn't know. Now I have bunch of loony toons over on the pro-choice site ripping me apart and saying they are "glad" that they scare me. Bunch of wackos if you ask me. Please don't post my ehealth posts over there again. And since you seem to think I was cross posting before (which I didn't), I will do so now:

This is the kind of responses that my post is getting:

She's afraid of finding out the truth about the baby she killed by abortion and/or afraid of not being able to abort if she gets pregnant becuase she worries that they boy she's giving sex to will dump her if she gets pregnant. It will become increasingly difficult for her over the years to avoid learning the truth no matter what evasion tactics she skillfully employs, and most likely the guy(s) will dump her anyway (because she does not respect and love herself to wait to have sex with a male who loves her enough to marry her and welcome her babies). Oh and as she matures, she will outgrow that popular choicer presumption that if they make fun of us surely we will stop defending the babies and women killed by so-called 'safe' abortion, because being popular is Soooo much more important than anything else - LOL.

This woman KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! Yet she claims that I am I scared my boyfriend will leave me (after 5 years together and an abortion), and that I don't respect my self because I have sex before marriage. Then she says being "popular" is so much more important to me then anything else, and that I will mature. I am 31 freaking years old!!! I don't need some nut from the pro-life America site making her judgmental assumptions about me an my life! Now do you see why these people scare me????
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Whoa, and juju wonders where "we come up with the time"! Laughing

Ah, the beauty in truth. What a great website that is, honestly. Look at all that.

I think it's great that she posted that on there. I mean, that's reality.

I know I'm repeating myself, but it's really just a fantastic display of what some people really believe. They are digging their own holes.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
juju, unless you advocate killing abortion providers, nurses, and anyone else related to female reproductive healthcare, you will soon be ostracized from PLA.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Ahhh!! This site won't let me edit my post now, and I wrote some things wrong. I was angry and typing too fast, and just now realized my mistakes. I wrote pro-choice forum instead of pro-life forum, and now I feel bad for calling them all wackos. I shouldn't have done that because I am stooping to their level. I really wanna fix my post...how do I do that?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
lucy315 wrote:
jujujellybean wrote:
Do you watch that forum that closely?! LOL that's pretty funny. I am not trying to accomplish anything. I just thought it was funny what you guys think of them over there and thought they should know. So far, it's made a good conversation piece; most of us are pretty sad though that trying to save babies makes your guy's blood boil. Why don't you come over and post? You are cross posting in a way; buck it up and come over.


I don't watch that forum closely. The only time I went on Pro-life America was when someone mentioned on this forum. However, I decided to visit today after reading your post, I am shocked to discover that you copied and posted my ENTIRE post!!!! Why in the world would you do that? The things I posted from that site on here were bits of their posts, with some of the wording changed around as to not "directly quote" people I didn't know. Now I have bunch of loony toons over on the pro-choice site ripping me apart and saying they are "glad" that they scare me. Bunch of wackos if you ask me. Please don't post my ehealth posts over there again. And since you seem to think I was cross posting before (which I didn't), I will do so now:

I didn't direct that one post towards you; it was to like aochriss or something? I can't remember! Maybe snug. I don't think you were cross posting! I was referring to someone else. Sorry for this whole mix up!

This is the kind of responses that my post is getting:

She's afraid of finding out the truth about the baby she killed by abortion and/or afraid of not being able to abort if she gets pregnant becuase she worries that they boy she's giving sex to will dump her if she gets pregnant. It will become increasingly difficult for her over the years to avoid learning the truth no matter what evasion tactics she skillfully employs, and most likely the guy(s) will dump her anyway (because she does not respect and love herself to wait to have sex with a male who loves her enough to marry her and welcome her babies). Oh and as she matures, she will outgrow that popular choicer presumption that if they make fun of us surely we will stop defending the babies and women killed by so-called 'safe' abortion, because being popular is Soooo much more important than anything else - LOL.

This woman KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ME!!! Yet she claims that I am I scared my boyfriend will leave me (after 5 years together and an abortion), and that I don't respect my self because I have sex before marriage. Then she says being "popular" is so much more important to me then anything else, and that I will mature. I am 31 freaking years old!!! I don't need some nut from the pro-life America site making her judgmental assumptions about me an my life! Now do you see why these people scare me????


I know; some of them DO tend to jump to conclusions. Again, I am sorry for the whole thing; I didn't mean it to be the way it was!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2008
Experienced User
jujujellybean wrote:

I know; some of them DO tend to jump to conclusions. Again, I am sorry for the whole thing; I didn't mean it to be the way it was!


I know you didn't mean for it to get out of hand. It's ok. It just goes to prove that most of what was said about the extreme pro-lifers on that board was true. I have already been told that I "deserve" to be called terrible names because I am a "pro-abort". What a warm welcome I got at that place. Rolling Eyes

But, on the other-hand, I think it will be interesting to debate with some of the people over there. Just being on the board for one day has already made my pro-choice stance stronger. They certainly aren't changing anyone's mind acting the way they do. I can't even imagine having that much hate for people I don't know ONLY because they don't agree with my views. It's kinda sad.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 17th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
It's impossible to debate with the posters at PLA because there is a mob mentality over there and they are like jackals. I tried posting there once in a civil manner. Yoda and Faithman quickly proved that the site only exists to use prochoicers as punching bags, so I went back later as Darkmoon and gave as good as I got. Needless to say, I got banned for treating the abusive prolifers the same way they treat every prochoicer and non-extreme prolifer that comes to that board.

Don't kid yourself. Prolife America is just an online cult and there is no room whatsoever for independent thought in their ranks. Yes, I know that the cornholes attacked Jellybean too...which was why I suggested to her that she find an alternative prolife site. Young people deserve better than to have their ideals shaped by terrorists and stalkers. Even if I disagree with prolifers I'd rather see the young ones hang out at the more honest and sane sites than places like PLA. We don't need another generation of self-hating/anti-women's rights/pro-bombing/anti religious freedom/pro-slavery women. We've come too far to ensure that young women like Jellybean have a CHOICE in when/if they have children and if they stay home or stay in the workforce.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Exactly right, Darkmoon,

Also, in order to understand where they are coming from, you need to realize abortion is NOT what they are really after. It is this:

Dominion Theology
Dominion Theology is a grouping of theological systems[4] with the common belief that society should be governed exclusively by the law of God as codified in the Bible, to the exclusion of secular law, a view also known as theonomy. The most prominent modern formulation of Dominion Theology is Christian Reconstructionism, founded by R. J. Rushdoony in the 1970s. Reconstructionists themselves use the word dominionism to refer to their belief that civil government should be controlled by Christians alone and conducted according to Biblical law.[5][6] Social scientists have used the word "dominionism" to refer to adherence to Dominion Theology[4][7][8] as well as to the influence in the broader Christian Right of ideas inspired by Dominion Theology.[4] Although such influence (particularly of Reconstructionism) has been described by many authors,[9][10] full adherents to Reconstructionism are few and marginalized among conservative Christians.[9][11][12]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominionism
|
Did you find this post helpful?