Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Is this the signs of genital herpes or warts, or do they look li

I had sex for the first time 7 days ago. I'm a bit worried about whether I have an std or not now, and I've been guilt ridden about this. I noticed that my penis has started to grow some bumps, and I'm really worried. I had unprotected oral, and protected vaginal and anal sex. I can't tell if these bumps are the first signs of genital warts or herpes, or if they're just fordyce spots.. Does anybody know what this may be? I'll be going in for a std screening soon, but seeing as only 1 week passed post exposure, I doubt any accurate or viable results will come up until at least3 month post exposure.. Anyways, these bumps have been stressing me out, and I'm worried. No pain so far, the bumps for the most part don't even feel bumpy, no pain urinating either, etc.. Any ideas what they might be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied November 13th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Unprotected coitus needs work up for STDs to rule out other possibilities. Consult a physician nearby, they will run some tests and you will know what caused it.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.