Friday at about 3 in the morning i started vomiting i laid back down and then i stated having diahearaa
and stomach cramps that happened sunday it stopped and started back on monday its now tuesday could it only happens early in the morning until about 4 could this be pregnancy or signs of something else please answer me me and my husband have been trying for about seven months os this the answer to our prayers or no
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Have you missed a period? If not, then wait until you miss one and take a pregnancy test. Vomiting is a sign of many things, not just pregnancy. Loose bowels are not common until the final trimester of pregnancy but not unheard of. But loose bowels are also a symptom of many other things, such as the flu. The only way you can be sure that you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test when you miss a period or around the time your period is due to arrive. If you are still not satisfied with the pregnancy test results, you can see a doctor who can perform a blood pregnancy test, which is more sensitive.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....