I'm 16, 5'8 and 130 pounds. Recently I have been getting weird feelings in my feet and they go cold. Sometimes in the left side of my baby finger in my hands too, but mainly feet. It's not a numbness, because I can still feel them and move them freely. It's more like they are really warm like being in a steam room they feel like they are constantly sweating. I excersise a bit but it's the school holidays now so I have been slacking off quite a bit. My diet wouldn't be the greatest, contains fatty foods like Chips, Onion rings, Noodles stuff like that and I don't really eat breakfast as I am never hungry. I eat pretty much any type of food like I love salads and things like that but my mam never really has salads in the house. I have started this week reducing my intake of fats and have started eating Weetabix in the morning, Brown bread chicken and letuce sandwhiches for lunch and Fish, Beans and Potatoe waffles for dinner. Is that a good diet?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 12th, 2012
Oh I meant to add I had this about 3 years ago in my feet and I though I was going to die and I went to my doctor because I was having headaches too and she took blood and urine and everything was normal she just said to balance out my caffine intake rather than intaking loads of it and then it stopped and about a year later came back around easter which every time I have had cold feet it is always around easter for some reason and then I haven't had it for around 2 years and I't has come back this week for some reason.
|
Did you find this post helpful?