These are the symptoms I've had for the past couple of months:
-Didn't have my period for 2 months then when I got it, it was really heavy and painful.
-Spotting most days between periods.
-Daily discharge.
-Abdominal bloating. It seems to get alot worse every time I eat.
-Dull aching in lower stomach back to pelvis. Sometimes my hips and upper part of my thighs ache.
-A little bit of bleeding after sex.
-Irregular bowel movements. Go from being almost constipated to having runny stools. (disgusting, I know). Also stools are pale sometimes.
-Extreme fatigue, no matter how much sleep I get. I feel like I got ran over.
-Not being able to sleep well at night.
-I feel like I have to pee constantly, but when I go to pee I can't pee all the way. This wakes me up 4 times a night.
-Nausea and throwing up makes me feel better.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Are you experiencing this menstrual irregularity for the first time?
How old are you?

This irregularity can occur due to many factors, like diet, stress, exercise or illness and hormonal disbalance.
Spotting between periods and after sexual intercourse, can indicate cervical precancerous changes, sexually transmitted infection that have damaged the cervix, cervical growths, and other medical problems.
Abdominal bloating, urinary urgency, and pelvic pain, might be explained like an early symptoms of ovarian cancer.
Experiencing gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion, leg pain, ongoing fatigue, can rise suspicion for ovarian cancer.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Cervical cancer typically develops over many years. But when does cervical cancer occur and how do doctors define the disease? ...
How are HPV and cervical cancer related? And how can you place yourself out of risk for developing cervical cancer? More here....
Abnormal menstruation can be a sign of cervical cancer. Learn the signs and symptoms of serious "female problems" and when to seek medical help here....