Hello all we'll about 2 months ago after igot back from a skiing trip I was just sitting on the computer and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe and had to call 911 they came out and everything was fine. Next day I was worrying about it got all numb through out my body and once again I couldn't take deep breathes, this time I went to hospital. They did a EKG and some bloodwork cause they were thinking it was a blood clot (I'm 17) everything was fine they just thougt it was asthma, which it isnt cause i got that checked to.A week past and I'm fine really didn't think much bout it. Well then another week comes and I develop a stuffy nose and burping Aton I go to a family doctor cause I feel so bad and they do more bloodwork and find out that I have walkin pneumonia and also gave me acid reflux pills and I get prescribed an antibiotic for pneumonia. On our way to pick it up in the car I was breathing thru my nose and the. Couldnt an ha a panic attack with chills shaking and couldn't take deep breathes just like on day 1 and day 2. I then took my antibiotic for 4 days and that helped my breathing a bunch but was still burping 200 times a day ! I continue to look up symptoms about what I have and the numbness was related to ms so freaked me out more. I went to be doctor bout 2 times that week and everything was fine just did more. Blood work. About 2 weeks later and I'm still burPing so I get a egd done where they put a scope down your throat and that was normal but continued to burp and that me to have problems taking deep breathes also still have stuffy nose thru all this. Plus I was getting really dizzy and bluriness and ear ringing and really bad head pains that I think are from Sinus infection. The doctor prescribed A ulcer treating medicine even tho I didn't have one but it helped mu burping a bunch ,but the I started having trouble taking deep breathes again(before that medicine I could take deep breathes pretty well for about 2 weeks) and the day after that night I woke up and was dizzy all day really bad dizziness and for about 2 weeks I've been shaking but it was really bad that day my tremors happen when I bend down or grab a object or just stand still I will shake. And my dizziness is still here after 2 days it usually only comes and go just like u deep breathing is coming and going a swell I just don't kno what it is... Anxiety?ms?clogged ear making me dizzy?acid reflux? Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2019
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need psychotherapy sessions like CBT and anxiolytics.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.