User Profile
Is this considered abuse? I just moved in with my boyfriend two months ago, a little before then we were on a break and I slept with someone and he got nudes from some girl. And we argue about it a lot. And these last two arguments, he pushed me. Like threw me down. The first time he pushed me he promised to never do it again. And this very last argument I tried walking out the room. To get space. And he grabbed me, and I was screaming for him to let me go and he wouldn't and I tried holding onto the door frame but he pulled me back into the room..and he got in my face and he said "you want me to beat your a**? You want me to? Shut the f**k up, stop f**king yelling" and that scared me.. But I'm the kind of person to fight back. I'm stubborn. So I yelled at him no that I wouldn't shut up. And he grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. And pinned me down. And put his hand over my mouth. And he got in my face. And called me a wh*re. Is this abuse?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 4th, 2017
Troubled and Abusive Relationships Answer A62687
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. It is pretty much abuse and crossing the boundaries of relationship.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Troubled and Abusive Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.