Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Asthma Forum

Is there any natural cure for asthma

User Profile
I just recently started having minor asthma attacks.When i surfed through the net i could understand that there is no complete cure for asthma in modern medicine.I just wanted to know whether there is any natural cure for asthma.
Thanks in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 21st, 2012
Dear in few hospital vaccines for asthma are available. Before this you have to go through a allergy test. Via this test doctor will find out that what the causes of your asthma. Asthma is a stage of allergy. One more test name TFT will calculate your breathing capacity. After this entire checkup your vaccine will be ordered. I will take up to 3 years. It all depends upon your stage of asthma.
|

replied January 13th, 2013
Hello,
I know this is an old post but I wanted to share my asthma experience,
I was first diagnosed when I was eight years old and am now 52
I have not taken any asthma medication in over a year,
I exercise and run without issue. I was on inhaled steroids for over twenty years and stopped taking them last December.
I use nutrition, exercise and supplement to keep things in check.
I have been thinking a lot lately about taking breathing for granted and decided I needed to share
|

replied April 4th, 2018
Experienced User
Ginger is a well-known natural treatment for various ailments including asthma. When having an asthma attack, massaging with mustard oil can help clear the respiratory passages and restore normal breathing.
|

replied May 11th, 2018
If it could be reckoned that wheat is natural and wheat-gluten is not natural, then getting off the wheat-gluten could be in some fashion shoehorned into a natural cure.

The best natural cure I have found for asthma is to stop eating wheat-gluten based products. Gluten makes the bread stick together for the consumers, but it also makes your body stick together like your skin is 'glued'. That is why they call it gluten.

Gluten makes sores on your skin become inflamed and red, and even though you can't see it, you might feel it in your lungs. The pain of that same inflammation inside your lungs feels similar to the pain you might feel on your skin if you have something else such as hookworm. The gluten is the same for both cases.

Stop eating wheat-gluten, which is not natural but commercial, and the pain and inflammation on the skin will diminish, just as the pain and inflammation in the lungs.

It is not a 'cure' for asthma, but gluten exacerbates the inflammation and makes the results of asthma threefold worse.

It is not expensive to stay away from commercial wheat products which contain gluten, but it does take some research and planning. There is no harm in going off wheat-gluten for a week or so, healthwise, and you will see for yourself or not whether your lungs like that gluten or not after a week of practice if you maintain the same routines and habits over that period.

I would not be here to type this text now if I had not discovered the dangers of gluten to asthmatics two years ago.
|

replied January 6th, 2019
Many people with asthma may try mixing honey with a hot drink for relief. But there is no no studies to support the use of honey as an alternative treatment for asthma.
|
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....