Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Is there a possibility I can be pregnant

Im 17, my bofriend and I had sex using a condom but then we did it again that same day without one. He told me he didnt ejaculated inside me but when he took it out his penis was wet im not sure if it was his or mine. Im scare is there any possible way I could of got pregnant should I take plan b even tho im not sure...pleasei need an answer ASAP
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2011
There's so many factors like: if you were ovulating, if he ACTUALLY did ejaculate, if he pre-ejaculated, etc. Of course there is a chance that you could be pregnant but it's probably minimal. Everyone is different. I had unprotected sex for a full year before I got pregnant but then there's some people who get pregnant after having sex for the first time. I think it's up to you to judge whether to take PlanB or not.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2011
Hi
Welcome to ehealthforum,
Since he had an ejaculation prior to having intercourse, it is possible that sperms are present in the pre-cum or the lubrication fluid. The chances of pregnancy get high (especially if you are during your fertile days), and if you are not ready for pregnancy at present, you can consider taking emergency contraceptive within 48-72 hours to remain protected against pregnancy.
Take care.

|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.