Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Is my nose what makes me so ugly?

what makes me ugly? my nose?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2009
Supporter
well hun what about what makes you lovely?
what makes you special?
what makes people like you?

nose is just a thing we use for breathing. can't judge ur self for something u r not responsible for only shallow people think like that.
i know a girl who has the hugest nose ever but she was so smart she has master phd and every one loves her more over she is so talented and she has many activities because of her special personality she got married to a special guy and got kids her nose never stop her from succeeding
|

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2009
Supporter
How could anyone answer that question without seeing what you look like?

You are fearfully and wonderfully made psalms 139:14
We should try to accept the things that we cant change about ourselves.
|

replied December 21st, 2009
I've never seen you but I sincerely doubt you're ugly. Like most people you probably look for your own flaws. I do it to myself all the time, but you need to see what makes you beautiful, both physically and the more important inner beauty.
|

replied June 12th, 2010
i dont think a nose can make someone ugly. you know that blonde haired celebrity on the night at the museum with the broken nose? he's still hot!
|

replied June 29th, 2010
I didn't like my nose, so many years ago I had plastic surgery; I had a "hump" removed. The surgery was easy and pretty much painless. I didn't even need Tylenol. You're swollen for quite a while but I found it worthwhile and I'm happy with the "new" nose the surgeon gave me. If your nose bothers you that much, just go have rhinoplasty. Good luck.
|

replied October 11th, 2010
pinched and scooped noses are beautiful .

straight noses are dog ugly
|
Tags: nose, Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....