Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Is my husband gay or bi?! I want him to feel he can talk

My husband and I have been married a little over a year, we have 2 children together. This past April I caught him on the site Meetme his profile said he was straight. He apologized then deleted it. After that I would randomly search for him on that site to make sure he didn't make a new one, about a month later I found him on there again and this time it said he was bisexual. I didn't confront him because he deleted before I got the chance to so I figured it was just a mistake. Then a few weeks later I found out that he has been with hookers 3 different times. I was ready to leave him but he convinced me to stay. Things have been really well since then between us until today I found a conversation between him and a man, it went "hey this is John, pic?" My husband sent a pic with is shirt off, then John said "Sorry man, was looking for a TS. good luck" My husband didn't reply. I googled and found out TS means transexual. This just makes no sense to me. My husband and I have sex regularly and I feel that he is attracted to me still. How do I confront him with this?! I don't want him getting defensive, I want him to feel like he can talk to me about this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2015
Simply tell him that you're ready to leave him at any time. Obviously, he is not loyal, and after this many slip-ups, it's time for him to get kicked to the curb.
No matter how nice he tries to be to make up for it, this is a one-way road to an abusive relationship. He will lie to you, manipulate you, and then act all nice to keep you on his hook.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply