Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

Is my girlfriend pregnant I never ejaculated when I was with

Hi me and my gf had sex, I never actually penetrated her as she is a virgin but I rubbed my penis on her vulva that to for once after that I used condom for that too, and I never ejaculated when I was with her, can she become pregnant as her periods are 3days delayed, can pregnancy is possible in our case? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?

replied December 30th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
Raxy, I don't think she can become pregnant from what you describe. Also she does not have any early pregnancy signs. If you are worried you can run a home test but I think it will be negative.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 31st, 2015
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

FYI, Pregnancy can occur, only when ejaculation occurs within the vagina, and when the woman is within the fertile period of your cycle. This period is from day 12 to day 16 of a 28 day menstrual cycle.

In addition, Pregnancy can occur, only when ejaculation occurs within the vagina. Normally during sex, when ejaculation occurs inside the vagina, about 3 ml of semen (with upto 60 million sperms per ml) is deposited inside the vagina, and most of it is ejected (pushed deep) into the uterus, through the cervix. But only thousands of capacitated sperms enter the fallopian tube and only 300-500 reach the ovum, and only one of those sperms can fertilize the ovum.

Dry humping (sexual foreplay with cloths on), Genital rubbing or Mutual masturbation - including vaginal fingering , hugging or foreplay without involving vaginal penetration & ejaculation does not result in pregnancy.

Her delayed or missed periods could be due to stress or anxiety related hormonal changes and not related to pregnancy. These effects are short lived and resolve on their own and no treatment is needed, you just need to relax and stop worrying that you might be pregnant.

I hope this helps.
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.