Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Is my Fiance bisexual or is it fantasy?

Ok
I am confused and not sure of how to proceed. My fiance and I have a very good sex life. However, in the last year or so, he has been talking about sex with men in fantasy form during sex. Now, having said that, it wasn't too alarming at first because I myself often have fantasies of another woman during sex but when I have explored that outside of the bedroom, I truly don't feel attracted to females in general. I love men!!(lol). For many reasons. But there is a curiosity there. Ok, my confusion is that he seems to really become aroused once this topic comes up.We are very open in our communication and I have asked him and he says it is purely fantasy. Is he bisexual? My biggest concern is that he is where he wants to be. Is it normal for men to entertain these fantasies but not really want to act them out? Am i being Naive here? Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 28th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi taurus512 and welcome to ehealth: What is normal?....At this point in life I have given up....My byline would be: I accept....However, if this makes you feel uncomfortable, then you are seeing something that you have never seen before and it makes you uneasy....Saying this, tread softly...Don't marry in haste...Make sure that his fantasy is your fantasy before the two of you venture into the unknown...

I wish I could add more in pointing you in the right direction, but I can't....I wish you well...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied January 29th, 2011
Experienced User
Are you bisexual?
Really, it's ok for you to fantasize about women but it be just that and not ok for him to have the same type of fantasy about men and it be just that?
when you fantasize about women it doesn't arouse you? If it doesn't why do you do it? Why wouldn't it be the same for him.
You asked him and he told you. Either trust him or quit playing with fire.
|
Quick Reply