Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

Is it too soon? Am I rushing things, honestly?

User Profile
So I like this woman who used to be a counselor at a summer camp I attended back in 2006. She was not MY counselor. She was just one who I saw around often and who I've always thought was a bit hot.

I found her on Facebook about a month ago, we started talking about school and work related things via inbox, and she accepted my friend request eventually. Our messages have been pretty lengthy, content-wise.

As for age, we're both adults, so it shouldn't matter much. I'm 19 and she's in her late 20's (from Facebook info).

Is a month honestly rushing it? Should I tell her she's a cool person and ask her if she wants to get a Starbucks with me someday next message or should I wait a while?

I mean this as FRIENDS right now. I wanna do this to get to know her more and beyond the phone and computer screens, Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2014
thank you for asking
it is natural and normal. two humans meeting and getting intimate. nothing is soon and close. life is too short to wait. find an important occasion and get together and enjoy the human intimacies.
take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our GLBT Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.