Hi,

I have been dating her for 9 years now . A little back ground story. Two years a ago she has a psychotic break and she broke up with me during that time. I tried a lot to convince her but after a point I left it . She was under treatment for 2 months and after she got better she got in touch with me . I told her after a while that if she wants to get back she should make up her mind and go away again. She told me that she wanted to be with me and would never hurt me again. Things were really good until now when out of the blue she told me she doesn’t feel the same . I felt hurt and told her that why did she even come back if she dint had to do this again. I felt betrayed and cheated so I told her that and blocked her. I even told her that she was just playing around with me and wasn’t really serious and had just used me till she got bored. Over the last few years we havnt had any major arguments and I give her all the space she needs. I am still confused as to what happened. I really love her but I don’t want to beg her or ask to get back as I don’t know how she would react. It has been 10 days since then and I havnt hrd from her. The last message I got was “I have always had genuine feelings for you .. just because one things happens doesn't mean you forget everything.... I know I've **** up earlier but it wasn't because I was playing around with you in any sort of way... I m sorry if you think that way I really am
I know you will never be able to forgive me... plus if there's something I want you to know it's that i have been sincere with you from the start... agreed when things went wrong 2 years back I acted stupid but I have always been sincere with u ... u may not see it now”

I don’t believe that genuine feelings and just go away for no reason. I really love her and want her back can anyone please suggest me how to deal with his . I have been severely depressed since then . I try not to think about it but it haunts me in my dreams.

Its been 20 days now since it happened
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2018
I'm bipolar as well as my wife. As with most mental illness's I'm not entirely sure but i believe hers is much worse. She gets in moods where she is clingy. she gets in moods where she only wants to argue. As do I. I believe i have a somewhat unique perspective. I can honestly say when she annoys me i can feel no love. I can completely hate her. Think of cheating or how much better off id be. IDK if this helps but there it is.
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.This eposode of depression will need a few good psychotherapy sessions,a few cognitive behavioural therapy sessions to kick out the negative thoughts from your mind and a good psychiatrist and a couple of good antidepressants.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.