Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Is it possible to contract HsV2 with what I did.

User Profile
Last Sunday night - 7 days ago today I made a bad mistake. I'm a guy and went to male strip club. I had a few lap dances with shorts on and underwear. The last one I pull my underwear down and he did the same. Standing up I touched his genitals 2x. He was not erect. I then touched mine and masterbated but did not ejaculate. My penis may have touched his genitals but i do not know. Feeling guilty now my tip of my penis is red - but does not hurt really badly just discomfort. Is it possible to contract HsV2 with what I did. Total time together 10 min. I have HSV1 - diagnosed - had three separate teats years ago. Could my red tip of the penis be friction related after 7 days? Could I have contracted HSV2 or did my HSV1 get triggered by the friction and is now on my penis head. Will try to see a doctor tomorrow. Please help!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

Unless a person has active genital herpes and ulcerative lesions on his genitals the possibility of infection would be less likely.

But in such a case,

1. you would have noticed the genital lesions on him ,

2. and also that such establishments would not hire adult entertainers with STDs

So the possibility of you being infected is less likely.

The redness of your penis could be due to friction or due to bacterial infection (balanitis) due to other possible causes.

For exact diagnosis consult your doctor and seek appropriate treatment.

I hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.