Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

is it possible that my menstruation cycle switched

so i lost my virginity on November 4, it was unprotected sex! im supposed to get my period November 5 or 6 but i haven't got nothing, is it possible that my menstruation cycle switched, is it possible I'll get my period later on this month? im really worried, i need answers asap please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2015
Community Volunteer
There is no reason why your period should be late except for you stressing and worrying. That will delay your period.

A woman is normally not fertile in the 10 days leading to her period, or during her period. So the chances that you could have gotten pregnant is almost zero, it is not totally impossible. But it takes more than a week for pregnancy to show up, so your period is not late because you are pregnant.

Relax, and go on with your life. Your period will come when it is ready.

PLEASE make another plan. Part of the responsibility you have when you start having sex is to protect yourself from pregnancy and STDs.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Menstruation
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...