Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

Is it possible I have schizophrenia?

User Profile
Hi, I'm wondering if I'm having schizoohrenia. I'm 14 years old, and I'm having these symptons things, for almost a year now, and it's kinda worrying me. I have done 10 online tests, and they all said I had schizophrenia. One test even give me a score of 96, and everything above 65 is schizophrenia....
Symptons:
- I hear a soft voice (Or more) whispering to me. It usually repeats non-stop: End it.End it. End it... And when I say (out loud) I can't end it, he calls me weak, non-stop
- I smell things that aren't really there, but I'm convinced it is real what I smell, but others tell me it's not
- Sometimes I feel spiders and all kind of insects crawling over my body. I also feel a lot of weird sudden pains, like someone squeezing my skin there. Or biting me. Or hitting, whatever kind of pain.
- Sometimes I see things that aren't really there. I see black spots at places where thee isn't any shadow, and I see white faces at night. And sometimes I see things moving. Same story, I'm convinced it is there, but others say it isn't.
- I hear people callig my name, Always. Inside, outside. I hear it in music, or in whatever kind of stuff. I hear things that aren't there. I hear people talking to me in music, or in the sounds that computers make. Or even in animal sounds. Once I heard a totally normal bird, a sparrow, speaking.
- I get random sudden pains, and sometimes I feel like someone is touching me.
- If something goes wrong, which is my fault, I blame the computer, or people, or even paper. Or other lifeless things
- I'm convinced that people can read my mind and use that against me.
- I can have a lack of selfcleaning, i often skip brushing my teeth, and things like that.
- I have problems with sleeping, I just can't sleep the whole night,or I sleep way too long.
- I have stupid fears, like when I watch Jurassic Park, I'll be scared that night of a dinosaur coming into my room. Same case with burglars, etc...
- I'm often lost in my thoughts, and when I'm in that mood, I'm unable to reaspond to whatever. Like my mom calling me, I can't respond
- I have sudden moodchanges, One moment I can be happy, but the next moment I can be pissed.
- I can't get rid of bad memories. lIke 7 years ago, i dissapointed y brother, and I still feel guilty, and hate myself, because I made him feeling sad!
- I feel I have a kind like superpower
- I totally have my own believes, and so many people don't believe in my believes
- I can't organize my thoughts and I have concentration problems
- I have trouble expressing emotions
- Sometimes I get like a very weird vision.
- I'm kind of antisocial
- I talk to people and my 'imaginary' friends who aren't really there, out loud. I think they're real though. I'm only the only one who can see/hear them,
- I can be very emotionless, and at moments like that,I feel nothing
- I'm convinced that I rencarnated, I can remember my past lives
- I know I have a special quest in this live, I have to fullfill
- Sometimes I taste random things, fro food, i haven't eat in weeks

Well, these were the symptons I'm having. I don't know what it is, and I'm afraid to tell my parents. So please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2013
plz help!!!!! And how can I tell my parents to take meto a doctor, who can explainme if I have schizophrenia or not... PLZ HELP!!!!
|

replied May 5th, 2013
I'm in a similar situation as you. Though the voices I have really only call my name, I often have horrible thoughts of hurting myself and people. I would notify your parents or a doctor if you're not comfortable with talking to your parents. That's what I'm gonna do. From what I read, it sounds like you have it. Don't get discouraged by this. You can get help and live a very productive life. Some very important people have it. Stay strong, man. I know how disturbing it is.
|

User Profile
replied May 6th, 2013
thnx, for your comment, it helped me out. Stay strong to
|
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....