Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Is aloe vera healthy ?

My friend show me a website with lots of aloe products,and ask me to buy with her,but i wonder if aloe vera is really healthy?
Is it helpful to lose weight ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2014
She's right.Aloe Vera could be the healthiest herb on earth since it's known to treat almost anything.
Give it a try.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2014
Aloe is definitely a fantastic plant, but taking it in supplement form is arguably wothless. It's best to use the actual gel-like insides of the plant on burns to soothe and possiby even speed healing. For cuts, scrape out the gel-like substance and wrap the leaf around the injured area. You'll be amazed at how fast it heals. As far as losing weight though, there are betters herbs.
|

replied July 21st, 2014
Aloe Vera may be an inexperienced plant that's fairly often referred to as the natural expert. It's an awfully luscious plant which will be mature either within or outside your home. It consists of juicy and thick inexperienced leaves that square measure quite long. The leaves of this plant carries with it a sort of gel which will be administered directly onto burned or cut skin that has marvelous healing properties.
|

replied November 17th, 2014
Aloe Vera is known for its health benefits since antiquity. It contains essential amino acids& minerals along with enzymes, vitamins & polysaccharides.
Some of the benefits of Gaia’s Aloe Vera capsules are -
1. It is helpful to prevent hair loss
2. Improves Skin health
3. Very effective in constipation & proper digestion
4. Helpful to treat stomach ulcer
5. Helpful to reduce Infection
6. Aloe Vera is also helpful in weight management.
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....