User Profile
The thought of eating makes me angry and feel intensely agitated. I have always been this way. My brother is very similar in the way he has that too. We both get upset with chewing noises, get upset with the way it sounds with water "gulping" as well as spoons/forks/knives all scraping the food bowls and plates. Besides that, I have a hard time getting meals in because I do not enjoy eating and find it be an unpleasant thing to do specifically because of lack of interest in wanting to eat. Irritation and irritability are high I believe. I am on a few medicines simultaneously in which I feel may definitely exacerbate this being Vitamin D3, Androgel, and Vyvanse with Dexedrine all at the same time. I do not find myself able to go off of any of these really except the D3 occasionally. The irritation with eating is not physical irritation, but mental as it produces the feeling of eating being a "chore" and feels like I have to in a sense "force feed" myself from disliking eating.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2017
Eating Disorders Answer A62170
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. This anorexia needs slight psychotherapy and supportive care. Dont worry it will be managed, consult your psychotherapist and let them help.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Eating Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.