Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Irregular periods, but am I pregnant?

Hi, I'm 21 and trying to conceive with my fiance. We have only been trying for about two months now but I think I may be pregnant?? I think it may also just all be in my head... :/ anyway! My last period was Aug 6th, it's Sept 25 and I still haven't got it. About a year ago, my period was irregular for about 7 months but has been back to normal for at least 6 months now. Usually all starting at the beginning of the month. Other symptoms: I've had diarrhea for the past couple of days, I sometimes feel bloated, I have white milky discharge the last week. Oh and I get nauseousness during the day but never throw up. I've taken 2 tests a week or more ago and they were both negative. Maybe I haven't started my period because I've been thinking about it too much...? Stress?

I know this is all over the place but I just want to know!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Stress and worry can cause periods to be delayed, but it could also be pregnancy.

If you and your fiance try too much it can be very stressful for you both and make sex a chore rather than something you enjoy as a loving couple.

Try thinking about something else and see if you get yout period. Wait a week and take a pregnancy test in the morning with your first urine as this is when the hormones are at the highest.
|
Users who thank AmyA for this post: soreadyforourbaby 

replied September 26th, 2011
Of course we always enjoy sex; It's not forced or a chore. Smile Its hard not to think about something we both extremely want. But I have 5 tests this week so I think I'll be able to focus on those instead. Anyway, thank you so much!
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...