Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

irrational fears , 27 years old , anxity

User Profile
Hi there !
Im 27 years old girl.I dont know how to explain my situation well, but ive been having irrational fears and anxity recently and lots of stress.My money situation , my job hasnt been plesant the last two years...im thinking yo change my work place and job cause i think that is the main reason of this situation...but im not quite sure...as i get angry quackly and feel irritated most of the time, its been a while not im not in a good mood and feel so unhappy...i wonder if there are some problems going on in my brain those chemical combinations things or its just me creating negative and bad thoughts and feelings.I dont really know..what i know now is that i want to sleep more (sometimes i feel sleepless),i feal scared and anxiety when those irrational fears come to me,i feel down all the time, im get angry specially with my mom often for no big reason..just like that when i feel she riticises me at some point...i want to spend time alone and be quiet..i get bored fast of thing

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2010
Anxiety and Stress Answer A14216
Thanks for using this forum...

you seem to be having type a personality in which people have all the symptoms you are experiencing now...I think you need to relax do some stress busters and work on anger management otherwise this will have bad effect on your health..destress and take breaks often and don try not to get into arguments....try meditation and yoga...

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.