About a year ago now (maybe more) I was on a high dose accutane for 2 weeks but found the constipation side effects so bad that I had to stop. I remember one day of really bad constipation and afterwards I noticed some kind of lump inside my rectum almost protruding through the anus. That really freaked me out but then nothing really came of it. Now for the past few months I've noticed issues down there that seem to be getting worse? My external hemmorhoids disappeared but I seem to have several internal ones that are causing problems. They haven't prolapsed but after a BM I can see one that covers the whole opening to the rectum if that makes sense. I haven't noticed any bleeding or pain in the area but in the past week the constipation has been so bad that I can only pass stool if I use a finger (gross I know but it's the only way!) and when I do it feels like there's a lot of tissue in the rectum that probably shouldn't be there? Sometimes I can feel the shape of the stool but it's covered by that tissue. I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like in there but I feel like this must be multiple enlarged internal hemorrhoids. Any advice in this area would be appreciated!! Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. COnstipation causes hemorrhoids, avoid constipation, manage it, take laxatives, modify diet lifestyle and the hemorrhoids will resolve.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|

replied June 18th, 2018
Experienced User
Herbal treatment is waiting for you. Please do not suffer in silence anymore. It is both safe and effective. It has no ill health effects.
|

replied January 2nd, 2019
If your hemorrhoids are small, your symptoms may clear up in a few days without treatment. ... Some internal hemorrhoids become so enlarged that they stick out of the anus. These are called prolapsed hemorrhoids.
What causes internal hemorrhoids?
if veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell. Swollen veins (hemorrhoids) can develop from increased up to Straining during bowel movements. Sitting for long periods of time on the toilet.
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hemorrhoids , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.