Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Introduce Yourself Forum

interests... Alzheimer's, kidney problems, Carpal Tunnel

I am new to this site, in my late 50's. I work part time outside and exposed to wood burning smoke and exhaust fumes. I am also a caregiver to my elderly mother who has Alzheimer's.

Topics of interest to me include Alzheimer's, kidney problems, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, skin conditions such as cherry what-do-you-call-its (pimples filled with blood that grow and multiply), skin tags, plantar's warts and toenail fungus. I am also interested in environmental illness and thyroid conditions in the elderly following thyroidectomy.

I have a question: do you have to pay to have a question answered by the doctor, and is it safe to pay online?

Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 10th, 2015
Active User, very eHealthy
No, theres no payment. But they ans the first time only in Ask a Doctor and let others discuss after that.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Alzheimer's disease is a brain disorder that causes dementia. But what causes Alzheimers? What signs can you look for?...
Learn the most common signs and symptoms of the onset of Alzheimer Disease. We also discuss symptoms of dementia so you can know when to seek help. ...
Doctors can help determine the cause of memory loss or symptoms associated with Alzheimers. We outline the diagnostic protocol for AD and exams that are needed....