User Profile
i had intercourse about 2 days ago, today i\\\'m experiencing a watery gross smelling discharge, is it possible its the semen that he ejaculated into me or is it a yeast infection, nothing came out the night we did have sex so i didnt know if it could take a few days before it did if it were deep within the vagina. and when it first started it had a pink tinge to it which i'm guessing was blood....on a side note i had my tubes tied not burned 2 years ago so chances of pregnancy are very small

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2010
Getting Pregnant Answer A16197
Welcome to ehealthforum.
The smelly discharge indicates infection. Look out for other symptoms like itching, burning, discomfort.
The tubes can get recanalized due to slipping off of ligature/clips leading to chances of pregnancy (most often ectopic pregnancy).
Visit your gynecologist/healthcare provider for an examination and test on the discharge to identify infection and start you on appropriate treatment.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.