User Profile
I am a 36 year old mother of three. For many years now since i was a kid really I've suffered from headaches,fatigue,joint pain,swelling hands and legs,eye pain,severe constipation,recurrent bladder and UTI infections,recurrent ovarian cysts, chronic yeast infections including thrush, dry mouth, breathing problems, back pain, acid reflux, heartburn, blood and mucous in stools even after treatment for ulcers..thinning hair and now a severe reaction to going out in the sun..namely hives head to toe for two days after each exposure. I get told by docs its stress..was tested for inflammation but then told there wasnt any inflammation. Now, i am asking, is it possible that with the pains I have..that the amount of ibuprofen I take to get thru a day usually 5-20/200mg with very few days without...could that affect the tests for inflammation? Because I dont think I am gonna get any farther with a doc until I show them I am not faking. Cant fake all that!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 5th, 2013
Experienced User
I believe Chronic Inflammation is huge in our bodies and disease....I'm old and deal with OA, Fibro and a mess from hip replacement, long long story....

But have been taking a new anti inflammatory supp for going on 3 months and I'm getting HELP....

Reading your post, sure tells me lots of inflammation...the supp is anatabloc.

I've tried SO MUCH over my life for all the pain and then the hip surgery really did me in. More inflammation...

I also take grape seed extract (powerful antoxidant) for going on 18 yrs...keeps me really healthy otherwise...jam
|
Did you find this post helpful?