Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Inflammation around gallbladder scar

User Profile
I had an Ultrasound on my tummy and pelvis yesterday because of pain behind my Gall Bladder scar,which has been hurting me a lot since last october.I was told it looks like i have some inflamation around where it used to be and that maybe at the time of the surgery, they left my bile duct tube intact,and now it is causing me problems.Can this happen after my surgery from 20years ago. Would like some advice please....regards....hazel Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 18th, 2010
Community Volunteer
It could be some problem with the stitches...My husband had this happen...They had to replace the damage with mesh...However, I would think that they would have found this with the Ultrasound....Either way it is good that you are on top of it...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank CarolineEF for this post: hazel62 
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....