This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
I dunno if it'll harm ur baby, but I do know that when a woman has a baby, the baby will take up as much calcium as it needs regardless of what taking all that calcium will do to the mother. As a result, some mothers with relatively small calcium deposits to start w/ might experience dental problems as a result of their pregnancy
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
MMA fighter. i will second that!

i had bad dental problems with scott and it was all because the cheeky wee bugger was stealing my calcium lol.

make another appointment at the docs. your right it is an infection. and you will need to keep doing the salt water and mouth wash stuff just to keep it clean so it doesnt spread.

it wont harm your baby but you will need to get it checked out. find a dentist you like and make sure they know your preg. and it wont scare you so much to get it checked out. thats what there there for.

but in other words yer lill ones fine
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Thanks
Its Been like this for two years im so paniky about it i couldnt bear any thought of anything happening to her/him.

ive gt salt water by the side of me and im going straight to the dentist in the morning to tell them about this.

anyone here ever had INJECTION at the dentist in the lower jaw is it Painful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2008
its a little nippy but its bareable
dnt worry though after about 30 sec you cant feel a thing and will be slevering everywhere lol
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
nippy
Hm Nippy Is Blood Test Worse Cause I Have Them ?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2008
OH GOD! a blood test is like cutting your leg off compaird to this lol.

ive had local anistetic about 10 times and its nothing. worst ive had is in my head aowww. lol well im away for my dinner so i'll pm you later to see if your ok
xxxxx
|

replied March 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Hooof Good
Thank You
|
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....