Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

infected Ingrown Toe Nail Major Problem...

Hello,

I have had a ingrown toe nail for the last year, I went to the doctor a year ago and was put on a waiting list, I have received antibiotics a lot.

Problem:
I have noticed that now, when I clean my foot (I soak it in water and salt), after that I become very strange. I feel anger, I can't think and I feel other very weird things.

But its the foot that's causing it.

Its driving me insane, really. Almost over the insane point, this is crazy, how can a infected toe nail have mental effects?, after I wash it I feel this anger and this confusion in my head, even my heart acts weird...

This is all from my infected toe nail.

Really, I get this like I need to ROAR... All from a ingrown toe nail. THIS IS VERY VERY annoying, very annoying. I am cleaning it daily , AND EVERYTHING. ITS . WHY WHY WHY .
Now, is this a sign that it is deeply infected?.

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2014
Thank you for asking!
I am totally amazed at being on waiting list for such a little minor over the counter out patient procedure and i don't believe it. All it needed was a little lignocaine induced nail removal and some topical care with some antibiotics. Thats it..Wonder why has been so much delay.Even ER facility can be used to get rid of it the same time. Get to a general surgeon and let them finish your miseries in seconds. Medicines don't help at all.Avoid side trimming of the nails in future and cut them in u shaped and spare the edges.
Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.