Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Increasing ejaculation time ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
1) I ejaculate too quickly(5 minutes)?

2) I can ejaculate 4 times a day if i want to but when i searched on google i came to know that too much masturbation is bad so i am trying to stop it.

How to increase ejaculation time? i mean want to enjoy sex life and i want to increase ejaculation time to 1 hour or more?

please help!!!

3) how to make strong peni and increase penis size?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Sexual Health - Men Answer A8611

Research has shown that even 3 minutes is sufficient for partners to experience a fulfilling intercourse. But if you want to increase your time before orgasm, I suggest you try some of the Masters and Johnson's techniques. It involves a few exercises. Masturbation, per se, is not bad for health. But if you attach too much anxiety and guilt to it, then it may not be good for your emotional health. There is a lot of information on the internet. And Google is just a search engine. You have to check the authenticity of the information you are reading.

There are some exercises suggested for penile enlargement, but there is no scientific evidence to show that those work.


This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.