i keep getting swollen red painful lumps on my hands and feet. they show up one or two at a time and they only stay for a few hours to a day or so, recently my right arm swelled up and my left hip is in a tremendous amount of pain. the swelling makes it feel like i'm losing circulation and like there is pressure in my arm, and before the bumps show up on my hands and feet, i'll feel a sharp pain and some tingling, then minutes later the large quarter size bump appears, like clockwork. the discomfort is becoming unbearable. i don't know what to do. asprin doesn't help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
ambroomarie,
The quarter size red lesions could be hives. These are common in an allergic reaction, as are some of your other symptoms. You should see your physician, and possibly get a referral to see an allergist or dermatologist.
Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....