Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

in pain literally non-stop. Anyone in same boat?

hi im 19 and have been diagnosed with scoliosis and grade 1 spondylolothesis. i was in a car accident 3 years ago and thats how i found out about my back conditions. been in pain ever since and gradually(not really GRADUALLY) the pain has worsened. doctors keep telling me its only soft tissue damage and thats why i am in pain. recenlty my doc put me on lyrica but its done absolutely nothing and im losing my patience with him.. noone be;lieves the amount of pain im in and my doc isnt even checking has my curve worsened or anything. iv been out 3 times (all for occassions) cant wear heels anymore, legs went numb twice in the last year, supposed to attend college 2010 and last year but i cant do it. i can barely do anything and im in pain literally non-stop. its getting me really depressed, i have no friends either just a boyfriend in my life. im in pain sitting down everything i feel like i cant take it anymore.

Has anyone been in the same boat now or recently whos around same age and has gotten something thats helped them?
i cant take the pain much more if noone helps me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2011
that sounds effin terrible. cant say I know the pain but Im feelin ya on the depression part
|

replied October 16th, 2011
that sounds effin terrible. cant say I know the pain but Im feelin ya on the depression part
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....