Hey guys,

So I have some bumps that have formed on either side of the base of my penis where it flattens out and goes down to my scrotum as well as a few very tiny ones on either side of my penis.

I grow a little bit of hair on the actual penis and typically run my electronic razer up/down it as well as sometimes the standard razer.

I shave down there somewhat regularly and most of the bumps on the lower part very clearly have a hair protruding from them. It’s the ones of the side of the penis that catch me off guard. I mean the spot from wince the hair throws there is very small so that could be why there’s little tiny bumps instead of the larger ones I typically see with an ingrown hair.

One of them looks to be forming a pretty standard looking ingrown hair boil while the others are just red bumps. Been there for at least a week or two now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....