Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Impulses in brain with , Feeling deep wound in chest

User Profile
Dear Sir,

Before 2 years, I was sitting in my office, all of sudden I felt something in my upper left chest. I developed a strong urge to crush this away and I did it with my mind. I don't know from where such a strong pressure I felt in my brain and chest then electrical short-circuiting took place inside my brain and I felt like one vein in my right hand dried up and I am still feeling weakness in my right arm.

Current Symptoms:
In Brains: Impluses in the brain, feeling like something is blocking in my brains, Unable to take even least stress.
In Left Upper Chest: A deep inner wound in left upper chest.constricting feeling in that wound, uncomfortable pain.
Right arm: a vein dried up, feeling weakness.
In other parts of body: feeling like charge flowing away from the parts

Sir, Your help will be very precious to me as I am going through the worst phase of my life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.I can assure you that no matter how hard you try to think you cant crush the brain network with thoughts so dont worries for that. Chest pain should be evaluated for gastric discomfort or anxiety. Let your physician have a look and proceed accordingly.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.