Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Impossible Building Muscles

User Profile
I'm a twenty year old male college student 5' 7" and 110lbs, thin build i get from my parents. I am tired of being thin and want to put on more muscle and bulk up. my problem is that my metabolism is lightning fast so i cant keep weight on for my life. I don't have the time or money for a gym membership right now. What would be a good thing to do at home to start getting bigger, and keeping it on?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2009
i would suggest you to take a good balance diet,that does not mean to eat too much but to eat good,if u have time for 1/2 an hour in the morning then you can do yoga,it is realy very helpful in building a good body,specially the 'SURYA NAMASKAR'will help you to improve your metabolism,u will feel energitic,u will look good, good luck,
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2009
Experienced User
thank you, i have always wondered about yoga. I will see if that changes anything, bc it's certainly a new approach than what other ppl have told me.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....