User Profile
I'm an otherwise healthy 35 years old with no significant medical history. Over the past two months I've been experiencing progressive peripheral neuropathy, with tingling/numbness in different areas of the body, incorrect temperature perception, hypersensitivity to touch, weird tastes, muscle spasms and sharp chest neuralgia, trembling and numbness in half of my face, a feeling of intracranial and intraocular pressure and significantly reduced vision on my right eye. Parasitologic tests are negative, and normal test results include ANA, ANCA and Anti RO, HIV, HPV, Serum protein electrophoresis, peripheral blood smear, serum complement and Rheumatoid factor. Only anomaly is a high IgE of over 3200 taken three times over the course of 2 months. Cerebral MRI awaiting interpretation. I made a website containing all relevant info as well as all lab and imaging tests, hoping to get to the root cause faster. it's . Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 14th, 2018
Immune Disorders Answer A64588
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!
I read your question and I understand your concern.
These are non specific symptoms. These could be due to vitamin B6,B12 deficiency or somatoform disorder.
I would suggest you to a trial of vitamin B complex till availability of MRI report.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Immune Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.