Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

Im upset because my sister is so nasty to me (Page 1)

even the way she shouts at me makes me shake Im sitting hear crying my heart out and theres no one here to help me and if she saw me crying then she'd just scream nasty things at me, throw things at me and hit me and she happens to be 10 years older then me and she does all these nasty things to me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2008
Experienced User
Your sister is a not very nice person with serious issues. Talk to someone about it! Trust me, I have an awful relationship with my sister but I don't let her take over my life, and you shouldn't let your sister either!

Hope that helped!
|

replied November 17th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
I have talked to people about it but nobody has helped

I wish I was like all the other MCR fans
|

replied November 18th, 2008
Experienced User
Give a go at family counseling (preferably on your own at least to start off with). Those guys don't take sides.

And if nobody you know helps then maybe you should find some real friends who care.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It may be that she has anger management issues. have you talked to you mom about this? I have family that doesnt treat me very nice as well--my sisters and others. Please pm me and we can talk---you may want to just think about sepearatinig your self from your sister. If she is gonna be like that you shouldnt be with her--its not healthy for you and i worry about what she could do to you if she got mad enough---you probably arent even doing anyting to deserve this treatment.

can i ask--what is MCR?
|

Experienced User
I agree with Tmddyan - that's more sound advice than I could come up with, but that was the gist Wink
|
Users who thank Towner for this post: TMJWorld 

MCR = My Chemical Romance
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
im not really sure what that is--could you explain it to me?
|

there a band
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
oh ok i should have known that lol
|

replied November 19th, 2008
what music are you into?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What are all the other MCR fans like?

And what other music do you like? I used to really dig MCR, but I mellowed out a bit so they are a little hard for me. Are you a Taking Back Sunday fan too?

I think I saw you said you've seen MCR in concert, me too Smile. Did you like?
|

no I don't like taking back sunday

and yes I've seen MCR in concert but 2 of the members were missing and I was standing really really really really really far back and this never happens to any other MCR fans this is why I say Im the most unluckyest MCR fan in the world
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
There wasn't anyone standing beside you and no one else was there while a few members were missing?

Was this a concert where you have to stay in one place? MCR was just starting up when I saw them so I had the option of running up closer if I wanted, but I've noticed they've kind of picked up within the last few years.

What other bands do you listen to beside MUCC and MCR?
|

New Found Glory, Green Day, The Rasmus, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Mcfly, Slipknot ect

I have been the most unluckyest MCR fan in the world
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I really like NFG. They are probably my all time favorite and they never get old Smile

You and I-- we need to talk music sometime. I think I've got more of a pop style since Slipknot is way out of my happy zone, but maybe I know some bands you might like and vice versa. I'm always looking for something new-- I already don't know a few of the ones you named so I'll be checking them out tonight, let me know if you can think of any others.

MCR_MUCC wrote:
I have been the most unluckyest MCR fan in the world

The thing about luck is that it changes. Is it just the concert that has upset you or are there other things going on?
|

replied November 20th, 2008
it's everything I just wish I had what all the other other MCR fans have
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What do all the other fans have that you don't?
|

They've seen all 5 members of the band and been at the front and met them and never missed gigs like I have
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
So everyone who is a fan of MCR has seen them in concert? I really doubt that-- in fact, I know you're wrong. I'm a fan and I've never met them. I've only seen them in concert because they were at warped tour and I paused while I walked by on my way to someone else.

I know it sucks when concerts don't go how you want.

A few years back I got tickets to see Ok Go. I knew it would be the last chance I'd have to see them because they were getting popular and the ticket prices were going up-- plus I don't like HUGE concerts, I like to be able to scurry about and have the option of getting closer or leaving the pit.

Anyways, I was really excited. My friends and I made T shirts and everything-- we'd been planning for months. We drove across the state with a horrible road trip too... We got there and stood in line for what felt like forever only to find out that Ok Go decided to skip this concert and NONE of the band members showed up.

It sucks, but its not the end of the world. Plus there was an entire building filled with people who were in the same situation. I'm never going to see them in concert now, but that doesn't make me less of a fan (the fact that they skip the concert with no warning makes me less of a fan but thats different) than someone who has seen them in concert.

It sucks, but you've gotta move on you know?
|
Tags: heart, hear
Quick Reply