Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Im scared i have hiv with all these symptoms!

I am 21year old male healthy!!so heres my story on december 2 2011 i had only oral sex she went down on me unprotected with a stripper worker i was too stupid to do that alcohol made me not think and it was only like 5minutes on and off . I had no symptoms yet till february 20 2012 i had high fever that lasted for 2hours than went away. and on the feb22 i had high fever again then went away they were both at midnight as well. and i havent gotten fever again. those were the only symptoms.

Than on march 3, 2012 i had unprotected vaginal sex "rough sex" with a friend of mine at night but didnt take a shower and just cleaned it a bit and noticed this small red dots spots on my penis head maybe like 3 to 5dots the next day in the morning but didnt pay attention much to them than on that same day i went to the gym and same girl drove to the gym to visit me and ended up having sex for about 5minutes only and i had still not taken a shower till i got home and was lil sweaty from the gym. Than the next day the red dots spreaded into a rash and i started putting this cream and went away in like 7 to 11days NOW its completele gone!

But 3weeks later like on march 25 i noticed my fingers from left arm went a little numb while driving and i got scared and went to the doctor on the 28th of march they did blood and urine and when i left the clinic i started feeling worse due to the results of thinking what disease it could be. went back a week later for results and doctor didnt find anything i did blood and urine test for all STDS possible and HIV and all came negative.. and when i left the doctor i felt relieved but days later i couldnt believe i was - so the numbness has increased in hands but mostly feet and legs and i have joint pain in knees only, abdominal pain mainly on left side. and feel weak and skin is so sensitive to touch, couple headches. mucous, back pain like 3times only. and thats it now its april 13 2012. i have read so many symptoms and im really scared and nervous. and i dont think this feels like anxiety. when the symptoms started as well i was doing session of a root canal of a tooth i had infected for over 5months and i also used to take testosterone booster and protein shakes for the gym and vitamins.. i dont know what i could have. when i went to the doctor she also said i had HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE but i think it was because i was scared and nervous. I need someone to tell me if they had the same symtoms and what can all this symptoms be. thank you alot please let me knoww.

I "DONT" have swollen lymph nodes, vomiting, diarreah just 1 time when i was waiting for results at clinic and another one days later. and have NO more rashes occuring. no more fever.

MAIN SYMPTOMS: Abdominal pain mostly on left side only, Numbness&tingling on hands feet maybe legs, and skin sensative i touch myself and goes red but goes away quick. Sleeping problems when i try to sleep legs get really heavy and i wake up really early. joint pain ONLY on knees. and just feel weak with nervous energy. and not alot of headaches maybe like 5 that go away in seconds or minutes. and pulsing sensation all over my body it has happened like 3times only when im reading about symptoms. ive been eating normal with no problem but i just havent since im always kinda worried. and lost a few pounds..

please get back at me with what you think!! thank you.. Also the last girl told me to not worried about the condom because she had the birth control shot in her arm underneath her biceps she even showed me. but still i should of wore one. and ive been suffering from anxiety since high school but never felt this symptoms it was just panic attacks before.. this symptoms feel different.

can it be stress and anxiety? yeast infection? candida overgrowth? mononeuclosi? or some kind of bacterial infection. ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2012
Get To A Doctor. Only way to find out is to get tested for everything. You should never have sex with anyone without a condom. Pregnancy isnt the only thing to worry about nowadays and birth control does not protect against ANY disease.
|

replied April 14th, 2012
thnks.
thanks for the reply i really appreciated. i tested negative the first month but plan on getting tested in 3more months and hope everything comes out good!! im planning to get a complete blood work this monday for other things see if anything is wrong.. but according to what im experiencing do u have any idea of what it can be?? thank you alot.. i have never gotte swollen lymph nodes i can do daily activities but prefer not since i am so stressed.
|

replied April 14th, 2012
Possible cause could be stress. If you find that you are keeping your body tense, then these symptoms could result. Try to be aware of how you are holding your body when these symptoms appear. I hope that you will post how the results of your tests are. Will be thinking of you and hoping that you feel better soon.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
Is it too soon to test for h.i.v?
I recently found out that my boyfriend is cheating and the woman he is cheating with has other sex partners. I havent had any sexual contact with him for 2 weeks now. I want to do an h.i.v test. Is it too soon? I am very scared because my baby breastfeeds..plz reply soon
|

replied April 25th, 2012
I recently found out that my boyfriend is cheating and the woman he is cheating with has other sex partners. I havent had any sexual contact with him for 2 weeks now. I want to do an h.i.v test. Is it too soon? I am very scared because my baby breastfeeds..plz reply soon
|

replied April 25th, 2012
|

replied April 25th, 2012
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
Do the HIV antibody test at three months post exposure
JR,

Do the HIV antibody test at three months post exposure, if that is negative, then you are conclusively HIV negative. If you continue to experience symptoms, test for HTLV and other infections.

Best wishes.

HTLVhelp / Facebook
HTLVhelp / Twitter
HTLVhelp / Google+
HTLVhelp / YouTube
HTLVhelp / www
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....