Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

im really sad lately am i depressed?

So the last two months have been awful my girlfriend of a year broke up with me. I really thought we were going to get married and thats something i would never think about at 17. All i do is think about her whenever i go somehwere we were i get this huge pit in my chest and have to leave. I dont really talk to that many people she said i need to be more social. Ive always felt like an outsider looking in idk whats wrong with me. I feel like there is nobody who i can talk to. i have no self confidence at all i just feel like i cant be myself anywhere. I skeeve people and think im better than them i lie to people all the time i have no idea what is wrong with me i just want to stop and forget the past year of my life.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper wamici
|

replied April 6th, 2011
why am i so depressed?
i feel really depressed right now because of my parents divorce and homework and everything.i think suicidal thoughts and i cut myslef sometimes.I think killing myself is the only way to be happy...
|

replied April 6th, 2011
this actually sucks cuz now my bf broke up wit me for another gurl soooo yea i think that really helped me...
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....