Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

im confused.....went off Yaz...

My period was on 19 Jan 2011 and then went off Yaz from 19 and took Yaz only from the 30th of Jan (due to financial reasons – me and the pharmacist counted off the tablets from where I stopped it up until the 30th when I started taking it again). On the 16th of Feb., day of my period, I only had brown discharge when I wipe and I had that for about 2 days. Called the doc and he said I must wait till my next period before starting Yaz again. So I have been off Yaz since the 16th of Feb. I had unprotected sex on the 29 of Jan, 5th of Feb. (I did do a test on the 18 Feb. and it was negative – on the website of health 24 they said I might have tested to early) and had unprotected sex again on 26 of Feb. my period are always spot on, Ive got a 28 day cycle. At the moment I feel nauseous, I have headaches, im dizzy at times, I feel bloated, my waist area looks fat and bloated, and my bra feels like it’s getting to small. My breasts are sore. Could it all be just because of not taking Yaz for a while or could I maybe be pregnant? If I must do another test when would be the best time or the right time to take another test or should I just wait till my next period which will then be on the 16 March 2011. I hope you can be of assistance. Hope to hear from you soon.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...