Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Illinois worst place for guys to be single and looking.

Guys who are single, lonesome, and looking for that special woman, especially if looking within the continent of North America (the USA, Canada, and Mexico) will need to avoid looking in the USA state of Illinois at all costs; even if you live in Illinois. The reasons are many to list. First of all, Illinois women are gold diggers. They only want/go after men who work full to over time (40 hours or more a week), who are extremely rich ($150,000 or more a year), who live in upper class neighborhoods only, and who is infinitely capable of supporting himself, the woman, and all children with his own income only. Apparently, Illinois women seem to be turned on by the husband being absent from the residence at least 50 to 70 hours a week. Secondly, Illinois women, especially the young and beautiful Illinois women, are extremely cliquey and display tremendous amounts of highly homosexual behaviors on a daily basis, and they do not like interacting with any new guys. In addition, Illinois women these days are getting married at an ever younger age, the average age of marriage for an Illinois woman as of 2011 is 20 years old, 21 at oldest. Any Illinois woman who is still single after 21 years of age has most likely either decided never to get married, or wants to wait until the richest man in her community comes along.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 20th, 2011
It sounds like someone from Illinois really hurt you. I'm sorry about that. I know sometimes it may seem like the person you're looking for isn't out there, but I promise that not every woman from Illinois is as you described them in your post. They might be few yes, but if they weren't, once you found her, she wouldn't be nearly as special.
Just think, she probably thinks the same about guys from Illinois, that they're all awful to some extent. But that's the beauty of it, once you find each other, it makes all of the struggle worth it.
We all have days like these, when the search seems futile and ill-advised, but don't give up hope. Smile

Hang in there, take care & God bless. Smile
|

replied April 20th, 2011
Well, it may be true that there may be a few widely scattered women in Illinois that are nice, the so called "4-leaf clover" type, but if you guys are looking for a beautiful and physically attractive woman, forget about Illinois again, as the only 'nice' women left in Illinois are the ones that are upwards of 300 pounds. But I also happen to know that it is easier for one to control their physical appearance than their income, and therefore it really is not right for women to date and marry solely for money only. As an example, when I was 10 years old, my parents and I rented a small garage-type house in Chicago's west suburb of Berwyn. Our landlord was tremendously rich; he was a multimillionaire, and he owned at least several other properties if not more which he rented out for upwards of $700, $800, and even $1,000 a month! Today, our old landlord is broke and bankrupt, and the property with that old garage house, plus a 3 unit apartment building next door, is now up for sale.
|