Idiopathic Recurrent Acute Pancreatitis

Can i ever get cured?
Yes
No
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Hello,

4 months back I had abdominal pain in the upper part , i took some medicine for pain and indigestion , but the pain continued , next day doctor gave me a pain killer injection but the pain didn't cured, soon i was sent for an ultrasound which showed that i had accute pancreatitis , I was admitted to the hospital with Serum amylase level 1257 and serum lipase level 350 . After 2 days in hospital my pain was gone . I never touched alcohol and hate smoking . 3 rd day i was discharged from hospital and sent to home with a low fat diet (without oils) , 1 and half months went on good i was slowly comming on my normal diet and started taking small amount of oils in my food, it was a festival day and there was a sweet dish which was made full of oil and ghee, i forgot that it was too heavy for me and had them in 4-5 number , i felt indigestion and other day in mornig felt the pain again ( this time it was mild ) i went to doctor he gave me some medications and the pain was gone in 1-2 day . After that i visited another good doctor for pancreatitis , he suggested me for mrcp and several blood tests , as per mrcp i didnt had pancreatitis, all blood test reports were normal just my vitamin D was low , doctor gave me a vitamin d capsule along with medications ( antoxid , ultracet fot pain , razo ) , i had 2 more attacks of pancreatitis after that but they were very mild 1-2 hr they were normal , doctor suggested me for EUS which was diagnosed normal , gall bladder is normal , hyperchoic pancreatic parenchyma was seen at the tail and head regin of my pancreas by EUS , doctor said i had just a viral infection in my pancreas and i will recover in some time , its been 1.5 months for me again normal diet now ( low fat) . Please if some expert or somoene who knows about this can tell me that would ill recover from this disease ever? The hospital report said i had episodes of recurrent acute pancreatitis . Will I'll be ever able to have some normal food with my friends occasionally .. A fast response would be appreciated.

MY CURRENT AGE IS 17 YEARS
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Low Fat, Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Gastritis is a general term for stomach disorder. Learn more about types of gastritis, and the anatomy of the stomach in this basic intro to gastritis....
Gastritis occurs when the stomach lining becomes irritated and inflamed. But what can cause this medical condition? Are you at risk of this stomach disorder?...
Gastritis, or stomach inflammation, can be either acute or chronic. Learn how to tell the difference and know when to seek medical help by reading here....