Hi guys – I’m looking for new ideas for snacks so I’d love to hear what you all have. I’m just so tired of vege sticks with hummus or rice cakes and tuna! I prefer foods that are mostly natural and unprocessed – that’s why no protein bars (and yes I realise rice cakes are processed).

Thanks in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied June 16th, 2011
Dried Apricots, Unsalted Peanuts, Apple, Banana, Fruit Milkshake, Sultanas, small cup of popcorn etc etc
|

replied June 28th, 2011
Since I work long hours, I try to snack smart throughout the day so I stay full. I try to mix it up so I don't get bored, so I usually bring a combination of a few things: almonds, fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, triscuts, beef jerky, a protein shake. Along with this, I always try to have coffee (black, you get used to it haha), and of course water, water, water! Hope this helps.
|

replied July 6th, 2011
After break time of my work I try different snacks like hamburger with the juice,fruits,chocolate cake and water...
|

replied September 28th, 2011
Since I work long hours, I try to snack smart throughout the day so I stay full. I try to mix it up so I don't get bored, so I usually bring a combination of a few things: almonds, fruits, yogurt, cottage cheese, triscuts, beef jerky, a protein shake. Along with this, I always try to have coffee (black, you get used to it haha), and of course water, water, water! Hope this helps.

Read more: Diets and Diet Plans Forum - Ideas for snacks? http://ehealthforum.com/health/ideas-for-s nacks-t277945.html#ixzz1ZHtiKiDC
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....