i was diagnosed with ibs last year. recently i have been having problems. I have been suffering from cramping and consitpation and pain when going. i have noticed a small white looking pimple in side my anus. I am a gay male. I would like to have a painless bowl movement. i am on polyethylene glycol and another script and benefiber. any info help would be great
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi cal2011 and welcome to ehealth: I would strongly urge you to see a Proctologist about that white pimple inside your anus...This should not be ignored...I am not a qualified physician nor in the health field, however, I would say a soft diet would be advisable....Stay away from harsh spicy foods....Lastly, drink enough water daily....I wish you well...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....