i have had ibs for 5 years and it gets terrible day by day! Everyday i have a headache due to the constipation, my life feels useless i cant seem to do anything. at period times it gets un controllable theres more pain than anything. Bur recently i have started to get a sharp stabbing type of a pain in my bowel passage it is too painfull it hurts and stings a hell of a lot and when im straining on the toilet seat it gets worse. Im really fedup and at times want to take an over dose to kill myself. Please could you tell me wat i can do. Please thankyou
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 17th, 2010
i would recommend going to a stomach doctor and getting a colonascapy. i have a question for you though, did your doctor run test on you before diagnosing you with IBS or did they just kinda say "sounds like IBS, here's some medication" ?
|

replied December 2nd, 2010
Experienced User
i would do a total internal cleanse before anything. i've been through it. right now i have gotten rid of a lot of pain but i know there is something that caused it; i'm using a vinegar/warm water mini-colonic caily ad it is helping tremendously
|
Tags: IBS, Headache, period
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....