i'm gonna try to keep this short. Basically, I hate my life and wish I was never born. This is because I was born with hyperhydrosis(a rare disease only 2% of the world has), I am bullied by certain people because i look Indian even though I'm mixed black and Puerto rican every week. Im also an outcast in my school, and barely talk to any girls. I'm a male sophomore, and I'm pretty much the unluckiest guy, and the opposite of how a guy should be. All of my friends are outcasts like me, but arent as unlucky as me. Just tired of living a life of nothing but pain, so tired of it. At this point I've decided to let go of all feelings and take the pain as a grain of salt, because I've realized nothing will get better, if I ignore pain maybe the wait for death will be more bearable.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2016
Did you try to go to a dermatologist? They can help in your situation.
|

replied January 20th, 2016
@greg17 why would I see a dermatologist?
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2016
I'm sorry if my answer was late.

Because dermatologists are specialized in skin conditions. Where do you have hyperhydrosis? Underarm? feet? hands?
|

replied January 28th, 2016
Hi,I read your comment,I just want to tell you that nothing is impossible,nothin.
Believe and fight its cure for everything
And I believe you are fighting
Don't let no one takes from you,what you have for your future,its 2 spirits in this world.
The one that uses people to destroy others
And the one that trying to kip you a life because you are special.
Just be you,and believe
It's just one God that die for us so we can be free from all enemies his name is Jesus, Ressurected on the 3 day after they kill him no one suffers more then him
Please I wnt to help you.
Don't give up.
Players
|

replied February 3rd, 2016
Stay strong dude. You were made for a reason. You were born for a reason. Practical advice would be to change your school. Life is awesome. We all have crazy isssues too Smile - Remember you are here to serve a great purpose and you can handle it perfectly. That's why you are the way you are. Watch some comedy on Youtube and listen to Eric Thomas on Youtube as well.
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....