Medical Questions > Relationships > Divorce Forum

I want my parents to divorce

I dont know what to do. My dad has cheated on my mom and she took him back.He's verbaly abusive and has now cheated again and i want the to get a divorce. My mom says they cant right now. She doesnt want to be with him and he doesnt want to be with her. Why are they not living seperatly. My dad keeps saying he's innocent but he's done it before. I'm so stressed and depressed about this and i hate my father for doing this. I told him not to screw up anymore. I'm 15 and even though i'm just a teen im pretty mature i have to be the referee for all their fights and i know pretty much everything that's been happening. I dont know what to do!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 18th, 2011
hi, i;m realy sorry about your family. you know, i have the same family like you. i'm very depressed too. sometimes i want to end my self, but i can't. i'm very scared to do that. im always thinking, "WHY OUR PARENTS MUST BRING US INTO THE WORLD IF THEIR DOING THIS TO US".
the conclusion is, Parents are very selfish. the children just to accept it.
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2011
You can't tell them what to do. I think your parents have something to settle before they have divorce.
|

replied October 22nd, 2011
I think your mom needs help. If your dad is abusive, then it is not just about them getting a divorce. Maybe she is not strong enough or maybe she is still in love with your dad. You need to help her.
|
Quick Reply