Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

I wanna remove love handles?

how to get ride of love handles? with nutrition.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and would like to help

Love handles are fats stored under the skin and can be removed with exercise and a diet plan ,I would give you several tips that would definitely help you
Start your day with an oatmeal breakfast which is rich in fiber and proteins
Cut down upon your fat and high carb intake.
You can take natural fat but that too in moderate amounts.
You can have read beans ,pasta,seafood, black rice basically anything that is rich in proteins.
Vitamin C and calcium in known to burn down love handles.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit
|

replied December 25th, 2018
can for fiber i can use banana in the morning?
|

replied March 28th, 2019
These tips are helpful. thanks for sharing this . have a nice day .
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.